The Jim Bowie model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/ large fowl/ rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks and hard rubber tires. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When it gets cold outside, it kicks the grill into Turbo mode so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! You’ll also get a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion, front casters, a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, a dome thermometer and “fan only” mode with automatic grill shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- Grill temperature range: 65°C-260°C.
- Meat probe measures and displays internal temperatures on the control panel.
- Peaked lid for extra cooking height.
- Stainless steel grate measures 95.3 x 40.6 cm and the inside clearance is 34 cm.
- Sense-Mate™ monitors the ambient temperature and adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain a constant temperature.
- Venturi-style firebox create “cyclone” style combustion.
- Positive pressure hopper fan prevents back burn.
- Automatic grill shut-off that blows ash out of the firebox after grilling.
- Strong rubber tyres and lockable front castors.
- Durable baked on paint finish and stainless steel grate.
- Pellet Fuel – GMG pellets are made from pure, kiln-dried sawdust pellets, free of additives and contaminants. Available in three flavours
- Now available with Stainless steel lid
- Point-to-point WiFi controller that connects to your mobile phone.